RISING is such a powerful word, it can apply to a brand new beginning, a second or last chance attempt or habitually a constant way of how we go about life.
- Set the tone before the week starts.
- Write out the goals for the week to have a clear sense of what YOU want to create and accomplish.
- Consider how you want to feel that week. How do YOU FEEL throughout the week and how do you WANT TO FEEL may look different now, setting the tone for the week will help you reconcile both and combine the head space and the feeling body.
- We need to have intuition and guidance of emotions.
- Let's take inventory of your life. Are we making time for the things, people, experiences that make us happy? Are we setting intentions in our personal life and investing energy into realizing them? Our work is not our life.
And may we say THANK YOU, Mr. Andrew Thomas, wherever you are for inspiring us so! :)
615 S Livingston Ave
Livingston, NJ 07039
(Enter through East Hobart Gap Road)