Offering comforting words and a soothing illustration, our Grief Comes in Different Forms Card lends a crying shoulder through heartfelt words.
Finishes + Details:
- Digitally printed on high quality 100% recycled, #80 white felt cover stock
- Paper provides a watercolor paper texture.
- Text reads: “GRIEF CAN COME IN MANY DIFFERENT FORMS - crying by yourself in random places at unexpected times - wanting to spend time with people - wanting to be alone - wanting to watch tv to distract yourself - wanting to sleep a lot - wanting to to scream & yell & shake! - asking for help - crying with friends & family - not knowing what to do or what to think - ALL ARE OKAY AND WELCOME”
- Blank interior.
- 100% recycled craft paper envelope.
- Packaged in a clear cello bag.
Card is A2 size (4.25"x5.5). Envelope size is 4.5" x 5.75".
We are proud to bring you this design by a USA based female artist.
Country of Origin:
United States of America (USA).