With a calming botanical motif, our Botanical Song 500 Piece Modern Jigsaw Puzzle makes a perfect companion for game night or a cozy night it!
About the Art:
- "Botanical Song" artwork was designed by the talented Susan "Suse" Nethercote, and was inspired by the structural blooms commonly found in Australia which are a beloved subject in Suse's art.
- Learn more about Suse through the artist biography included on the back of the jigsaw puzzle box.
- Every box includes an insert with the full image of the artwork to guide you in building your jigsaw puzzle, and is perfect for framing as artwork for your walls!
- Designed for mindfulness, this design is meant to foster relaxation and inner peace.
About the Jigsaw Puzzle:
- Puzzle pieces are unique shapes, which makes puzzle building more fun than the average standard pieces!
- Manufacturer is a woman-owned business, and a percentage of every dollar that you spend on this puzzle goes back to the contributing artist.
- Great for kids and adults alike!
About the Artist:
"My abstract floral and botanical work seeks to capture and communicate the dynamism and magic of nature through fluid, expressionistic and colourful interpretations of nature’s treasures. To me colour is medicine and flowers are a universal language of the soul. I am endlessly fascinated by how art is able to access the parts of ourselves for which we have no words. Painting is, for me, taking a walk with the soul of nature." -Susan "Suse" Nethercote, Artist
- Suse works from her home studio in Ballarat, Victoria, Australia, and predominantly sells her work privately and by commission.
Finishes + Details:
- 500 piece Jigsaw Puzzle.
- Made with a high quality, anti-glare and soft-touch finish.
- Eco Friendly Construction. Materials used in manufacturing are either recycled or biodegradable.
- Puzzles and boxes are produced with recycled chipboard, artwork is printed with soy inks, and the shrink-wrap and plastic bag inside are made of biodegradable plastic.
Completed puzzle measures 19.3" x 26.6".
Country of Origin:
Made in the United States of America (USA). Those that produce these puzzles make a living wage and work in good conditions.